Pure Hazelwood Teething Necklace - 11" for under 2 years
The Natural Teething Necklace. Safe therapeutic necklaces made from 100% natural hazel wood, all handmade in Quebec. A natural healing helper for teething, colic, digestion, acid reflux, constipation, eczema,, pain and more.
- Jewelry is made from100% pure Hazel Wood, grown in Quebec.
- The Beaked Hazel is a leafy, bushy shrub that grows to about 3 feet, and is particular to the eastern regions of Canada. It can provide a lovely wind block, is a producer of edible fruits and nuts and has the branches are used for healing jewelry.
- Hazel Wood is very rich in polyphenols, molecules which are known to have anti-oxidant, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Hazelwood has a rich history of healing within the First Nations People of Canada. It was used to make teas, ointments, infusion, compresses and also resting the bark upon the person.
- Made in Canada.
- WARNING - Teething necklaces are not toys. They do not go in the mouth. When worn the necklace should have room around the neck but not go over the chin. Take off when child is not supervised and while sleeping. Replace every 3 months.