Rust Joggers > Portage and Main
- Loving the rust jogger, with amazing comfort and softness.
- 66% Rayon from Bamboo, 28% Cotton, 6% Spandex.
- Cut and sewn in Edmonton, Alberta and custom made faux drawstring is manufactured from real hockey skate laces in Toronto, Ontario.
- Cuffs keep the fabric tight against the ankle.
- Fits long and lean.
- Not intended for sleepwear, even though they are that comfy.
- Machine wash cold temperature using mild detergents and tumble dry low or hang to dry.
- Use of fabric softeners is not recommended as they can fade fabric colours.